2020-21 JOYCE SKARYAK CLASSIFIED SENATE SCHOLARSHIP
AMOUNT: (4 awards - $300 each)
SCHOLARSHIP PERIOD: 12/7/20 - 3/8/21 (CLOSED)
The Classified Senate would like to support classified full-time, part-time and work-study professionals who participate in lifelong learning to better serve our students, departments, and the College. Eligible applicants must be classified full-time, part-time, hourly, or work-study employees actively engaged in learning that contributes to the work they do at Mesa College.
Lifelong learning includes formal and informal learning that participants gain through –
- For-Credit Classes
- Continuing Education Classes
- Professional Learning Workshops (such as those offered by the LOFT)
- Other Personal or Professional Learning Opportunities
- Must be a classified full-time, part-time, hourly, or work-study employee
- Must be actively engaged in learning
Submit an original essay describing how you contribute to better serving students, your department, and/or the college through your ongoing learning, whether formal or informal. Your essay should be 500-750 words (2-3 typed, double spaced pages).
|Description of Learning Experienced|
|Description of service to students, departments, and/or the College|
|Description of Link between Learning and Service|
|Clarity and Readability|