Dulce Carolina Lopez
Allied Health Counselor
email@example.com for appointment.
Students are responsible for the purchase of all books, supplies, uniforms and background check (required by clinical site). Financial aid is available. Contact the financial aid department for eligibility requirements [(619)388-2817]. Consult the current Mesa College catalog for specific information. Students who are eligible and wish to become certified must pay State or National Examination fees and provide all instruments and supplies needed.
The complete list of program courses, including total units is on the Course List and Program page. The current tuition is $46.00/unit and non-resident tuition is $245.00/unit. All students must pay a mandatory $20.00 Student Health Service fee and parking fees. All costs listed below are subject to change without notice and may be different if using your own healthcare provider.
- American Databank Complio Immunization Tracker - $26.00/year
- Background Check & Drug Screen Combo package - $71.00/year
- CPR American Heart Association BLS Certification - $50.00 - $70.00
- Physical Exam at Mesa Health Services - $35.00 cash
- TB skin test (2 step) at Mesa Health Services year one - $16.00 cash
- TB skin test at Mesa Health Services - annual for year two - $8.00 cash
- Tdap at Mesa Health Services - $45.00 cash
- MMR at Mesa Health Services - $79.00 cash
- Hepatitis B Series at Mesa Health Services - $62.00 cash
- Flu vaccine at Mesa Health Services - Free
- Scrubs at Mesa Bookstore - $40.00/set
- Textbooks –$130.00